- Welcoming Kathy Sheppard-Jones as Interim HDI Executive Director (July 1, 2015)
- Celebrating the Impact of Harold Kleinert (June 30, 2015)
- HDI Helps Support National Sibling Leadership Network Conference in Louisville (June 29, 2015)
- HDI Announces 2015 Kevin Burberry Award Winners! (June 24, 2015)
- New HDI Website Launch! (June 17, 2015)
By Patti Parsons, Project Coordinator
The Kentucky Peer Support/Network Project is pleased to offer trainings at locations throughout the state in July and August listed below. School teams will learn about setting up Peer Support (in inclusive classrooms) and Peer Networks (outside the classroom) for students with significant disabilities. The intent of the project is to expand learning and participation in inclusive activities — across classroom and extracurricular settings — for students with significant disabilities, while laying the foundation for genuine relationships between students with and without disabilities.